Monday, June 1, 2009

Decided to finally start a BLOG!!!

So I have had a few people tell me that they want to know about what is happening with me up here in Washington, and also about what is happening with wedding stuff (no i still don't have a ring yet, but i am still planning the wedding). So I decided to start a blog. I am not really sure how to do all of this, but I will figure it out as i go. So any suggestions are totally welcome, and will be helpful!

So as of now I still haven't found a job, but i am hoping to get signed up to take my test soon (if I can even figure out how to register for them). Ross has applied for a new job at work so hopefully soon we will hear about how that goes and if he got it or not. Other then that nothing wise has really been happening.

4 comments:

  1. hey kari!!! you can call kari anne when you are trying it figure this out and she probably can help you out with figuring some things out since she is the one that does ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you started a blog! I love the CHERRY background, it's definately you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for starting a blog!! :) It will be fun to keep all caught up on you guys! I love the cherry, too!

    ReplyDelete